One of Hottest for PE-RT PIPE Wholesale to belarus
We have a professional, efficiency team to provide quality service for our customer. We always follow the tenet of customer-oriented, details-focused for One of Hottest for PE-RT PIPE Wholesale to belarus, Standing still today and looking into the future, we sincerely welcome customers all over the world to cooperate with us.
More technical help available: https://mercedessource.com/problems/engine/understanding-and-testing-the-egr-valve
Kent explains the function of an EGR valve and how to test one using a vacuum hand pump tester. Activation systems trouble shooting and repair are not covered in this video. Only the EGR itself is covered. On cars 20 years or older these valves are failing right and left.
https://www.industryvalves.com/ Threaded Forged Steel Valves
Threaded forged steel valves (gate, globe and check valves) are mainly applied on all kinds of pipeline systems in thermal power plant to cut off or connect medium in pipeline. The applicable medium cover water, steam, and other non-corrosive medium. All our valves has been tested and passed JB/T9092 standards before delivery. Compared with other valves, our threaded valves feature high temperature and pressure resistance, and special self-sealing design. The higher the pressure is, the more reliable the sealing will be. On account of its performance technology characteristics and special working conditions, our valve becomes an irreplaceable product.
Applications of Threaded Forged Steel Valves
Our valves are extensively applied in tap water, sewage, construction, petroleum, chemical, food, medicine, textile, electric power, shipbuilding, metallurgy, energy and other pipeline systems.
1. Threaded Forged Steel Gate Valve
2. Threaded Forged Steel Globe Valve
3. Threaded Forged Steel Check Valve
1. Before installing the threaded forged steel valves (like gate, globe and check valves)
1) Check if thread connection is loose and regulate the tightness of the screw.
2) Offload covers at both sides of the valve channel, clean the inner cavity, and remove the clingage.
3) Strip off the greaseproof paper on the trapezoidal thread of valve stem and recoat the lubricating grease on trapezoidal thread.
4) Flush and clean the pipeline in case that the sealing face is damaged.
2. When installing threaded forged steel valves
1) The valve stem can be upward or horizontal.
2) The flow direction of the medium should be consistent with direction of arrow on the valve body.
3. When using the valve
1) It must be fully opened or closed.
2) The valve opens or closes via rising or falling of valve stem. During the whole opening or closing process, stress should be uniform. Before it approaches full opening or closing position, the speed should be slowly decreased till the valve is fully opened or closed.
3) When opening or closing threaded forged steel valves manually, clockwise rotation is to close the valve and anticlockwise rotation is to open it.
4) The driving mechanism is not allowed for lifting application.
5) The medium flow through the pipeline should not carry hard particles, for hard particles may hurt the sealing surface.