Goods high definition for 774 Elbow 45° to New Zealand Importers
Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously changing economic and social needs of Goods high definition for 774 Elbow 45° to New Zealand Importers, "Passion, Honesty, Sound service, Keen cooperation and Development" are our goals. We are here expecting friends all over the world!
Rapp-It has been successful in petrochemical, general manufacturing, food, and chemical processing; particularly in marine industries, ranging from companies that use small fishing craft through to container shipping vessels that have full boiler and engine rooms.
A leaking pipe could threaten to shut down your entire operations, which could cost thousands of dollars in downtime, so it pays to cover yourself and your company by keeping a packet or two of Rapp-It on hand.
1. Once the leaking area is identified, shut down relevant pipes or hoses immediately.
2. Prepare the surface by roughening the pipe with emery paper or an equivalent.
3. Apply the enclosed latex gloves.
4. Open the aluminum foil pouch and immerse Rapp-It in temperate fresh water for 10 seconds
5. Remember the entire contents must be used once the package is opened.
6. It is important that Rapp-It is applied quickly, as curing begins once the roll is taken out of the water.
7. Apply Rapp-It around the damaged area, expanding up to 50mm either side of the leak to ensure complete coverage.
8. While wrapping, pull each layer tightly, using your hand, to mould and squeeze the layers together. Continue this action during and upon completion.
9. For best results, manufacturers recommend the completed application should be no less than 10mm in thickness.