factory low price Vertical Type Class B Mater Meter(LXSL) to Puerto Rico Manufacturer
We are experienced manufacturer. Wining the majority of the crucial certifications of its market for factory low price Vertical Type Class B Mater Meter(LXSL) to Puerto Rico Manufacturer, We sincerely welcome overseas customers to consult for the long-term cooperation and the mutual development.
Add-A-Valve® Installation video by Jomar. Add-A-Valve® is an emergency shut off device for copper tubing that eliminates shutdowns. It allows for the replacement of a defective valve or installation of new valve on hot or cold water in 30 minutes or less without shutting off water.
TRADING DEPOT: Polyplumb Brass Nut Tap Connector 22mm x 3/4″ – Part no. PB722
- Material: Polybutylene with brass nut
- Outside Diameter: 22mm
- Includes E.P.D.M sealing washer
- Hand tighten plus quarter turn with a spanner
- Polypipe Building Products Ltd is a member of the Polybutylene Piping Systems Association P.B.P.S.A
- Manufactured in accordance with BS EN ISO 9002 (BSI registered firm Certificate FM00318)
- Installation Standard follows the recommendations of BS5955 – Part 8 2001 Plastic Pipework (Thermoplastic Materials)
- System approved to British Standard Class S rated to BS7291 Part 1 and Kitemark License Number 38148 to BS7291 Part 2.
- WRAS approved
- KIWA/KOMO approved (Certificate numbers K14341, 14342 and 14343)
- BBA Certified – Polyplumb polybutylene barrier pipe, fittings and accessories are covered by BBA Certificate Number 00/3699.
- The polyplumb system is not suitable for the transportation of gases
- Polyplumb pipe should be protected from UV light
- The Polyplumb system gives better performance than rigid pipe systems in terms of low noise transmission and low water hammer effect
- 25 Year Guarantee